Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lemony goodness




I have made four batches of these tasty scones in the last two days!! I had never made scones before, feeling somewhat intimidated by them. Man, I have been missing something good! It all started with a bag of organic lemons I found on sale at the grocery store. I was asked to make scones for Mia's classroom bake sale, and found this excellent recipe. I liked them so well that I made more for today's egg hunt potluck breakfast at Jen and Rich's. Yummmm.






So, without further ado, Here is the link to the recipe for Lemon Cream Scones. I love epicurious! Now I plan to make some yummy lemon curd with the extra lemon juice. Tangy and sweet, the perfect combination!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe and have a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

I'm too tired now (bedtime), but I'll be back, thanks for the lovely pictures and your family life seems so beautiful. I'm in love with it. You must have a Golden Family where the Sun always shines, XX, Carmie.